Jackie's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 20, 2007

    Liberal

    Bless me father, for I have sinned. It's been...

    I told the priest about a few personal difficulties, then I went through my hit-or-miss list of the Ten Commandments.

    In response, the priest agreed with my choice to give up flirting for Lent. He then highlighted, above all, that I should go to Confession more often. At least twice a year.

    So I said an Act of Contrition, was forgiven my sins, and left.

    Now I felt more prepared to embark on my trip, but first I had to call Nina:

    - That's it? No Penance?
    - That's right, Nina. No Penance.
    - At my parish I miss one Sunday Mass and I get a whole Rosary!


    Image from: danieldors

    No comments:

    Powered By Blogger