Jackie's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 2, 2007

    Belly

    2 November 2007: 2nd day in Leeds with Frank (BioMechanics Post-Doc, Philadelphia) and Stephanie (Yoga Instructor, Ohio).

    After a morning at Frank's lab at the University of Leeds and a wandering walk to Hyde Park - I rested in the afternoon doing yoga for the first time, ever before the "hat party" tonight.

    Frank showed me yoga push ups and four other moving or holding shoulder poses. It was quite tiring, so I was thankful the routine actually concluded with a "yoga nap".

    Anyway, it was during that time I felt and explosion in my belly chakra. I disregarded it as gas...

    However, when I told Frank, he notified me we were doing Aura yoga, which does target the electromagnetic properties of the gut! Who knew.

    As a yoga instructor, Stephanie was delighted to hear of my experience.

    No comments:

    Powered By Blogger