Jackie's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 3, 2007

    Predicate

    3 November 2007: Leeds to London and met up with a Brown classmate, Emily (Consultant, Japan/India).


    [insert photo: family likeness] After lunch we wandered into the National Portrait Gallery to try to find her grandfather's portrait. Unfortunately the image was recently removed (I explained they were making room for Emily's portrait), but there were paintings, caricatures, and even a bust to be found in the museum computerised archives.

    I savored my last night in the UK with my parents over dinner. And fell into a tipsy conversation with my dad about math and logic, of all things, which was actually quite thrilling. (Dork alert).

    I'm going to miss my parents terribly, but after meeting Emily's gap year travel buddies for evening drinks, it was reassuring to see healthy supports even all the way around the world.

    No comments:

    Powered By Blogger