Jackie's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 25, 2007

    Open

    Hey Mark and Liz -

    Yesterday I flew on a tiny propellered fish painted airplane to arrive at Siem Reap. I'll be wandering around today to sweat and see what's Wat.

    Like most places I travel to, Cambodia's weather reminds me of Hawaii. However, I've never seen a red sun forcing it's way through cloudlines towards a palm tree lined horizon quite like that before. Clem, my airport taxi scooter driver, was zooming along and I sat with the wind through my hair having only felt the sky as big on Vermont's Lake Champlain.

    In the next few days I hope to get out further in that magical land. And don't worry - I'll stay on paths to avoid land mines.

    When I get out to the Angkor Hospital for Children, I'll be sure to drop your names and see if any Brown folks are still working there - doing as you two awesome people have done so well.

    Thanks again for the advice and I hope each of you are doing well.

    Best,
    Jackie

    1 comment:

    Brady said...

    awesome! rock & roll, you're going to have a great time

    Powered By Blogger