Jackie's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 21, 2007

    Refresh

    21 September 2007: I'm completely relaxed on my metro ride back to the city, even though I just saw these four women naked.

    Kurama onsen (baths) did the trick: sauna with incense, outdoor hot springs, Japanese showers. It was a tiny stool, but a blessed muscle relief after climbing the mountain to Kurama-dera.

    Back in the city bus stop, I got to talking with an Irishman, Brendan. Turns out he knows Claire though the JET Program. He invited me to join him, 2 Japanese guys, and 2 British girls at ING bar in Gion. My first time joining up with a group when I've been traveling on my own.

    I got back grinning and brimming with Sapporo and was welcomed back to my house by two awesome South Africans.

    No comments:

    Powered By Blogger