Jackie's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 2, 2007

    Plot

    2 September 2007: My elementary school and high school sandwich not only UCLA, but the resting place of Marilyn Monroe.

    I never knew Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery even existed. Yet there she lies...

    Groucho Marx expressed a desire to be buried on top of Marilyn Monroe. He also joked that his epitaph should read: Excuse me, I can't stand up.

    However, his mausoleum marker (in another Los Angeles County cemetery) bears only: Groucho Marx 1890-1977. Similar to Marilyn's crypt: Marilyn Monroe 1926-1962.

    The craved spot above her, instead goes to Richard F. Poncher.

    What about the unoccupied spot available beside her? It's reserved for Hugh Hefner.

    Image from: cinema ieti

    No comments:

    Powered By Blogger